DC-1500ES Automatic die cutting and creasing machine is pivotal equipment, which is designed for die cutting, creasing and cold embossing paper products such as paper cassettes, box board containers, paper trademarks etc. Unique drive gears are adopted such as high-precision indexing mechanism, pneumatic closed up, pneumatic clutch, overpower protection, manual compression relief etc., to ensure stable and high speed running of the machine. This machine is equipped with practical and reliable mechanisms such as pre-stack device, secondary delivery mechanisms, manual sampling etc., which ensure the excellent performance of the machine.
Electrical components and driving elements of internationally known brands are adopted to ensure die cutting precision and reliability of running. Also man-machine interface is used to monitor the machine state to display running status, trouble location, troubleshooting and relevant help information to fully actualize man-machine communication
- Adopt programmable controller, it is incorporated with fully automatic feeding, die-cutting delivery, obstacleindicating, checking and measuring.
- Using unique cam intermittent construction designed by computer, which ensures die-cutting precision and gripper bars processing stability.
- The main motor is controlled by transducer, which achieves step-less speed regulation and smooth operation.
- The bearings and chain of main driving, PLC, transducer and all kinds of electric switches are imported with good quality.
- Many sensors and safe devices are set on the machine to ensure the normal operation and human safety.
MAX PAPER SIZE: 1510*1120MM
MIN PAPER SIZE: 550*550MM
MAX.DIE-CUTTING SIZE: 1500*1100MM
MAX.DIE-CUTTING PRESSURE: 350T
MAX DIE-CUTTING SPEED: 4500 SHEETS/H
DIE CUTTING PRESSURE ± 0.5MM
MAX FEEDING FILE 500MM
MAX DELIVERY PILE 330MM
MAIN MOTER POWER: 15 KW
TOTAL POWER: 38KW
- Inquiry and consulting support.
- Sample testing support.
- View our Factory.
- Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
- Engineers available to service machinery overseas.